Membership is designed to give sailors an opportunity
to sail at a discount. Membership is an affordable alternative to owning
a boat. The cost of membership is just a fraction of the cost of boat ownership.
It's the simple, affordable way to sail! You don't have to be a member to
take any classes or charters from Pacific Yachting & Sailing.
Membership is valid for one year, from date of purchase
Membership Cost - $325.00 per year (365 days from the day you join).
Member Bareboat Discounts:
From March 1st - October 31st:
Weekends - 15% off the weekend rate
Weekdays - 50% off the weekday rate (Note - multiple days - 1st day 50% off, then only 25% off)
From November 1st - February 29th:Weekends - 20% off the weekend rate Weekdays - 50% off the weekday rate (Note - multiple days - 1st day 50% off, then only 25% off)
*** Note: The Beneteau 38, "El Capitan" is only discounted 30% on weekdays for members.
If you are over 65 years old, membership is (225.00)
If you are under 25 years old, membership is (225.00)
- Discounts off on all classes and reviews and any repeat courses-please go to instruction programs for exact dicounts on individual courses.
- All family members recieve the member benefits (classes & bareboat charters)
- Discounts on foreign charter vacations and with other charter companies throughout the United States.
- Substantial savings on bareboat charters (you get 24 hour daily boat use instead of the 12 hours granted non-members) - Members are allowed to stay the night of their charter, not the night before. Please see chart above for percentage off of the regular prices.
- The e-mail newsletter.
- Access to the crew list.
- A Pacific Yachting and Sailing baseball hat or T-shirt.
Fill out our secure application
or call us at 1-800-374-2626 or 831-423-7245